Seeking a Better Executive, Management or Professional Job?
By Russell Johnson
It’s all too easy to waste many months applying for jobs.
It wouldn’t be so bad if the process brought the right results eventually, but for most people, it results instead in settling for a mediocre role, just to get the search over with.
The fact is, most people concentrate their activities on the part of the market where the competition is heaviest. And that works tolerably well for employers with mediocre roles to fill.
But for the individual, it’s a path to demoralisation and a low-quality career.
It’s Best to Begin by Examining Your Methodology
To thrive in today’s job market, you need a methodology that will:
- Get you discovered (the best opportunities often aren't even advertised, let alone filled by going through recruiters and Human Resources departments), and
- Give you the potential to be the candidate against whom others are compared
Is the methodology you’re using achieving this for you? If it’s not, and if you’re seeking a high-quality role, your job search is probably going to be a hard slog at best.
You Can – and Should – Help Employers Find You
The hiring systems of most organisations are badly broken. This doesn’t just harm the individual but the organisation as well.
When you know how to help employers find you and realise that you are the answer they are seeking – for the role that’s right for you – the results can be startling, and they’ll be win-win.
A Revolutionary Method for Achieving Your Career Goals
The Empowered Careers methodology has enabled thousands of executives and professionals to achieve career goals that had previously seemed beyond their reach. It can help you do the same. We’ll provide the support you need to:
- Gain access to attractive positions you would otherwise never learn of
- Understand why the usual approach to ‘selling yourself’ is counterproductive
- Implement a powerful marketing approach that creates awareness of, and demand for, the value you can add
- Achieve your outcome faster, and
- Gain a role that will genuinely excite you!
Our methodology is practical and deeply strategic. It has been tested, proven and further refined in the lives of thousands of clients since 1992 when I established Australia’s first career management firm for the complex needs of executives and professionals.
Want to Learn More?
Our services are not for everyone; they’re designed for highly motivated executives and professionals. If that describes you, a client relationship with us can be a transformational experience.
Are you ready to take bold action to create the future you want? Then I invite you to learn more. To arrange a confidential discussion, complete the form or click here to select an appointment time.