Professional Career Services
for Executives and Professionals
By Russell Johnson
If you’re an executive, manager or professional, complexity is built into your decisions and actions because you have invested so heavily in your career. And we all stand too close to our own situation to have the objectivity or ‘helicopter view’ that’s necessary.
What should you do if, for example:
- Your path no longer motivates you and you’re at a ‘career crossroad’, lacking a motivating new direction?
- Or if you have found a motivating new direction but the path to it seems blocked?
- What if your role has been eliminated and you’re now finding yourself with limited options in your own field?
- Or if you’re offered a role with exceptional potential but immense trade-offs?
Empowered Careers exists to help our clients manage dilemmas like these and fulfil their potential for self-actualisation.
A Revolutionary Method for Achieving Your Career Goals
The Empowered Careers methodology has enabled thousands of executives and professionals to achieve career goals that had previously seemed beyond their reach. It can help you do the same. We’ll provide the support you need to:
- Gain access to attractive positions you would otherwise never learn of
- Understand why the usual approach to ‘selling yourself’ is counterproductive
- Implement a powerful marketing approach that creates awareness of, and demand for, the value you can add
- Achieve your outcome faster, and
- Gain a role that will genuinely excite you!
Our methodology is practical and deeply strategic. It has been tested, proven and further refined in the lives of thousands of clients since 1992 when I established Australia’s first career management firm for the complex needs of executives and professionals.
Want to Learn More?
Our services are not for everyone; they’re designed for highly motivated executives and professionals. If that describes you, a client relationship with us can be a transformational experience.
Are you ready to take bold action to create the future you want? Then I invite you to learn more. To arrange a confidential discussion, complete the form or click here to select an appointment time.